Enroll in our next 24-7 Dad® Class, Dad2Dad, Fathering in 15™, or The Seven Secrets of Effective Fathers™
Complete the registration form below, and we will respond with an email to confirm your registration. See class sections below for schedule information. Please double check to make sure that your mailing address is correct before you submit your registration.
For 24-7 Dad® Class
- Seats are assigned on a first come basis. Advanced registration here is required so that we can mail class materials to you before the class starts.
- Classes are currently offered in-person at our local offices and online line via Zoom for students who are outside the Spokane area
- Classes are generally taught on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, and when demand is high, Monday and Wednesday sessions are offered.
- Currently, sessions run from 7:00-9:00 PM, with a light supper served each night at 6:30.
Schedule Note: The fall series of 24-7 Dad® class begins September 12. Registration for this series is now closed.
Schedule Note: The next series of 24-7 Dad® class begins November 2. These classes will meet in-person and online. Enroll now.
Classes now offered at an additional location by our friends at On Fire Ministries.
- Tuesday & Thursday evenings
- Doors open and snacks available at 6:00 PM
- Class runs from 6:30-8:30
115 E Pacific Ave.
Dad2Dad is a process group that meets with a licensed, professional counselor weekly for six months. This group is for men who have completed both the Basic (AM) and Advanced (PM) 24-7 Dad® classes. Dad2Dad is for men who want to continue their healing, growth and development.
Schedule Note: The next Dad2Dad group will begin November 1, running into May 2024
For Fathering in 15™
- We will contact you to establish a mutually acceptable schedule.
- Taught online using Zoom or in-person as schedules allow.
The Seven Secrets of Effective Fathers™
The Seven Secrets of Effective Fathers™ class is available to men who have graduated from the 24-7 Dad® Basic (AM). This class is offered on an irregular basis based on availability of facilitators and enrollment demand. To be notified of the next opportunity to take this class, we encourage you to register today.